Accessibility Statement for Vital Red Light
This is an accessibility statement from Vital Red Light.
Measures to support accessibility
Vital Red Light takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Vital Red Light:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Vital Red Light is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Vital Red Light. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Vital Red Light:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vital Red Light assessed the accessibility of Vital Red Light by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 19 October 2021